Friday, April 13, 2012

New Chapters

Last week...Slug went to job interview. Slug got the job.
Slug did good!

Still sluggish though, cos come on, job hunting doesnt take much effort, i just laid in bed and looked online until I found a good one.

bought a cute floral dress and ironed a blazer.

did a big sluggy smile : D

job. in. bag.

and you know what they say... a change is as good as a rest.

so Im hoping this new job (although it will be way more challenging/harder than my current one) will revitalise me and make me more energetic.

Today I also joined calorie counter. its really simple and easy to see exactly what your putting in to your body, what you need, what you have too much of etc.

I feel like Ive eaten well today

Breakfast - 2 slices of toast & coffee
Snack - small bag of fruit and nuts (from graze.com)
lunch - 2 slices of soy and linseed bread and tomato and lentil soup

YET i am ALREADY over 1000 calories down!

only 200 more allowed today

WTF?

so yeah, calorie counter is really simple and not really a ''diet'' but it does actually make you think.

apparently i am also lacking in iron, fiber and calcium

jeez.

food is hard.

work leaving drinks are looming. thats another 1000 calories on booze.

Its supposed to be good weather tomorrow though, so I may drag my boyfriend out for a long walk.

so... conclusion

NEW JOB
NEW WAY OF EATING
SUNSHINE TOMORROW

slug-bye

No comments:

Post a Comment