Saturday, March 31, 2012

Saturday Sluggg

Oh dear.

I have not done very well today.

yesterday went well. I got my spray tan done - amazing.

work drinks - i.e. 5 pints in 3 hours followed by a sleepless night vomitting (EUGH)

and today I havent got out of bed yet, its now 6.42pm.

JESUS!

lethagy has never been higher.

ive thought about shopping, buying food, getting some good coffee, doing some washing, washing myself, exercising... but they stayed as just that. ideas.

what is wrong with me?! i should be able to function on a hangover after all my experience!

i have decided to go out tonight - its a friends house party who happens to live on my street. perfect!

so i have just enough motivation to get up, wash and get ready.

thai take away is on its way.

will not tell friends about my day today.

how awful is bridezilla?? i think i watched about 5 hours of that today..

must get up now.

tomorrow I must do at least 3 of the above.

1) exercise
2) washing
3) shop (need outfit for job interview monday woop woop woop!!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment