Monday, April 16, 2012

FRESH

today is very fresh, you know when the sun is bright but the air is cool.

makes me feel great!

I went shopping in Zara yesterday and bought a new spring work wardrobe. lots of fresh cream, light grey, lemon, cute detailing. very spring like.

the only annoying thing is I hate my legs. they look awful in trouses and even worse naked, so i live in black tights all year round.

so the most important thing is losing that weight! eugh!

Im obssessed with calorie counter. its amazing. been on it since friday and today I am one pound lighter than I was then.

Hmmmmm

I think its down to the power of thinking thinner . . . not so much the diet, as I did have a fair old bit of booze this weekend.

conclusion

FRESH FEELINGS
SPRING IN STEP AND IN AIR
MUST LOSE WEIGHT
2 DAYS TILL NEW JOB - YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment