Wednesday, March 28, 2012

today is the first day of the rest of your slug

So... the alarm thing went terribly.

it went off at 7.15. and i was so tired I actually turned it off (rather than on snooze) and slept until 8.15.

At which point one of my housemates had just switched the shower on.

she came out the shower.

I ran, in slow motion, as I am a slug, desperately towards the bedroom door clutching my towel and toothbrush (I keep this in my bedroom because of germs)

and then my other housemate went in.

so early alarm = late for work, due to late shower.

FAIL. SLUG.

HOWEVER I will try again tomorrow! maybe I will press snooze this time!

other non-sluggy good things I have done today:

1)Took my full 1 hour lunch break and walked around a gloriously sunny notting hill feeling happy and getting some much needed exercise

2) Called my Grandmother, who really is lovely, and loves hearing from me. calling family is great therapy it really is. you feel good, they feel good, they promise you pocket money for good exam results... (yes I do exams STILL even though Im ancient)

3) I booked a spray tan for 25 quid, come friday lunch time i will no longer be a pale slug, I'll be a brown slug!

4) I intend to cook a V healthy dinner for me and my boyfriend tonight, i will source out a recipe now, and I will not be mean to him. no.

later slugs

x

No comments:

Post a Comment